Topics covered in this article:
- Role of Help Center
- Who have access?
- How to sign up
- How to access the Knowledge base
- General Issue Handling Process
- Partner's page menus in Help Center
Role of Help Center
- Issue management
- Provide Knowledge base for information sharing
- Replace the role of Partner’s page (support.kohyoung.com)
Who have access?
- Everyone! (Koh Young engineers Distributors Customers)
How to sign up
- Without signing up &logging in, there is not much to see in the Help Center.
- However by signing in, you can access the Help Center to keep track of your activities in My Activities. Just click Sign in > Sign Up.
If you get a message saying your email address is already in use, click Get a password.
Accessing the Knowledge Base
Or click HERE to submit it now.
- Without submitting the above form, you will only be able to see the issues you submitted by signing in.
[NOTE: No access granted for personal email accounts!]
Access to the knowledge base will be restricted if you are using a personal email domain such as Google, Yahoo, Naver and etc. Please sign in using your company email address!
General Issue Handling Process
- Ticket is the 1st tier support.
- A ticket can be generated by sending an email or by going to Help Center > Submit a request.
- Our support staff will assist with the request and if the issue cannot be solved by our 1st tier support, the ticket will be closed and a corresponding CRM case will be created (Of course you will receive a notification email).
- All tickets that you’ve submitted can be viewed in My Activities > My Requests
- CRM Case is the 2nd tier support
- CRM Case can be viewed in My Activities > CRM Case.
- It will follow the regular CRM Case process as we did before.
[NOTE: Ticket expiration Policy]
If a ticket is not updated by the requester within 14 days, a notification will be sent requesting for status updates.
If no update is made after 1 week since the notification the ticket will be closed.
Partner’s Page features moved to Help Center
- When a distributor user is signed in, Partner’s Page menu will be displayed under
Do what you have been doing before in the Partner's page, just in a different address.
- You will be able to
- View & submit reports
- View & submit contacts
- View & submit machine history and SW version info
- View Spare Part List